EXPECTED ARRIVAL 21/08/2020!!
Open cup drinking is important, as it supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps your toddler build a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay. The ideal product progression is for your child to start their open cup training with the Tiny Cup and, once they master this skill and/or need more ounces at mealtime, they then move to the Mini Cup.
- Mini size for mini mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects toddler's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- Dimensions: 6.35 x 7.84 cm
- Portion Size: 118ml
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)